Looking for a new and creative way to integrate digital into your next direct marketing campaign? Look no further—Polaris Direct has the solution. Informed Delivery offers mailers the opportunity to connect with a consumer base of 45.9 million, reinforce your message, expand reach, and save money.
Why should you use Informed Delivery for your next direct marketing campaign?
- 89% of users are satisfied or very satisfied with Informed Delivery
- 93% would recommend Informed Delivery to friends, family, or colleagues
- 64% of notifications are opened daily (on average)
- Most frequently used channels daily are Email (93%), Mobile Apps (14%) and USPS (20%)
- Informed Delivery has the ability to reach two out of three digital channels used daily
When a marketer creates an Informed Delivery campaign, they are required, at a minimum, to include a ride-along image and target URL to accompany the grayscale image. This additional content makes the campaign interactive and helps businesses by providing an additional call-to-action (CTA) digital impression. Marketers have the option to enhance their Informed Delivery campaign by replacing the standard grayscale image with a full-color image.
Some creative uses for marketers using Informed Delivery:
- Optimize links with actionable language such as, “Click Now”, “Sign Up Today”, or “Act Now”.
- Use existing campaign artwork to create cohesive messaging across both digital and print.
- When designing the mail piece, be sure to consider what the scanned piece will look like on the Informed Delivery dashboard; Make sure the offer is visible on the mailing panel.
- Create a custom landing page for each piece in your campaign to track response.
Informed Delivery is a great tool to boost engagement and add value. User satisfaction is stronger than the e-commerce and retail industries, with a NPS score at +63, as well as an average email open rate which has consistently outpaced the industry average at about 65% with over 5B total daily digest emails open. With this, Informed Delivery produces a strong return on campaigns, with impressions totaling over 35B.
USPS is also offering a 4% discount on postage for business mailers who launch Informed Delivery interactive campaigns with their physical mail pieces to reach and engage customers during the August 1, 2022 — December 31, 2022 promotion period.
Taking advantage of the USPS’s Informed Delivery campaigns can generate multiple impressions from a single mail piece, drive consumer response, increase ROI, and provide data insights to optimize your marketing spend. Why not take advantage of this opportunity?
At Polaris Direct, we are seeing, on average, about an 18% match rate of customers’ mailing files against the USPS Informed Delivery subscriber file. The average email open rate of 65% is about three times higher than the open rate for ordinary marketing emails.
To learn more about the benefits of Informed Delivery and how to add this channel to your next direct marketing campaign, reach out at (603) 626-5800.
* USPS. Informed Delivery Year in Review, May 2022.
About the author: Kacey Paquette is a graduate from Plymouth State University. She majored in Marketing with a minor in Digital Media. Kacey is also a Strategic Marketing Services Intern for Polaris Direct, a nationally acclaimed high-volume direct marketing services and printing company in Hooksett, NH.